The Howell Nature Center is always looking for talented and energetic individuals to join our staff. Please note, we do not provide on-site housing and many of our job openings are for part-time, seasonal positions.
We are currently accepting applications for:
Outdoor Educator – Printable application
Outdoor Educator – Online application
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior experience with children or experience in camps or recreation
- Weekday Program Coordinator
- Leadership and guidance of a group of 10-18 guests during the designated programs.
- Leadership and ability to teach programs to different groups
- Learn programs and be able to teach them with enthusiasm and knowledge
- Set up and maintain program materials, sites, and equipment
- Host groups as assigned
- Attend scheduled staff meetings, trainings, events, and class updates
- Assist with program assessment, research, updates and development
- Be flexible to assist with other operational duties as necessary
- Perform light duty cleaning and clerical functions
- Interpret and promote safety and health regulations.
- Guide and encourage each individual school/group in participation, unit, and all camp activities.
- Learn skills in other programs and program areas
Contact High Adventure Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about current job openings or for more information on applying at the Howell Nature Center.
The mission of the Howell Nature Center is “Filled with mutual love and respect, Howell Nature Center teaches people to be faithful caretakers of one another and the world around us”