Summer Camp at the Howell Nature Center has a new name! Introducing…
The summer camp experience at the Howell Nature Center you have loved over the years…only better!
Day Camp – Nature Overnight Camps – Christian Overnight Camps – Excursion Camps
Our goal is to provide a fun and enriching summer camp experience, and teach kids to be faithful caretakers of one another and the world around us.
2018 CAMP BROCHURE:
Camp Preview Events:
Whether you are a new or a returning camper family, join us at a camp preview event to learn about Camp Wonder at the Howell Nature Center. Meet camp staff, learn more about the new “Camp Wonder” and take part in some camp fun.
Register Now for Camp Preview (links below):
NEW for Camp Wonder this year:
- Weekly themes: Exciting weekly themes will be sprinkled into both day and overnight camps to provide a fresh and fun time for all.
- Day Camp attendance options: This year’s scheduling options are 5-days (Monday – Friday), 3-days (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) or 2-day (Tuesday/Thursday). This scheduling allows campers to get the best programming available, as well as make stronger friendships with children who will share the same schedule.
- Groups: Our groups are updated so that children are with the best age-group possible to maximize their fun experience.
- Online registration: For the convenience of our camp families, we are now offering online registrations. Please contact us if you have questions at 517-546-0249.
Tips for online registration:
- Payment: Note that payment (deposit or payment in full) will be required to complete registration.
- Returning to your registration: If you are not able to complete your registration, you may return later. Please note that your camper’s spot will remain there as long as a spot is available. However, if your registration is not complete another camper can take the spot.
At Camp Wonder, we believe every child deserves the opportunity to experience the joys of summer camp and to connect with nature. Due to this, we believe that no child should be denied based on their inability to pay. Scholarships are available through community support and the Spirit of Alexandria Foundation.