The Howell Nature Center Wildlife Program offers internships in its Wild Wonders Wildlife Park as well as the Wildlife Rehabilitation Clinic.
- Must be working towards a degree in zoology, fisheries and wildlife, environmental studies or other related field.
- Experience and aptitude for working with animals preferred.
Applications to serve in either internship position are accepted as follows:
- Late February-early March: for summer internships serving May through September
- July through August: for fall internships serving September through January
- Late November-early December: for winter internships serving January through April
Click the link for instructions on applying for consideration as a Wild Wonders Wildlife Park Intern.
Click the link for instructions on applying for consideration as a Wildlife Rehabilitation Intern.