Let our staff help plan an unforgettable school field trip to the Howell Nature Center. For years, we have provided quality programming for schools wanting to expand their education beyond the classroom.
Choose from more than 60 program options including:
- Live Animal Presentations, e.g. Birds of Prey, Wild Super Powers, Michigan Mammals and seven more selections
- Environmental Education Programs, e.g. Animal Tracks, Food Chain, Predator/Prey and twelve other courses
- Social Studies Programs, e.g. Heifer Global Village experiences, Native American Games and Drumming, and Exploring Maps
- Outdoor Education, e.g. Orienteering, Shelter and Fire Building, Archery, Canoeing and Fishing
- Teambuilding and Challenge Courses, e.g., High Ropes, Obstacle Course, the Tallest Outdoor Climbing Tower in Michigan, and 500 ft. Zip Line
- Traditional Camp Activities, e.g., Skits, Gaga Ball, Hikes, Capture the Flag, and many more!
Check out our full list of programs!
Contact Hopew@howellnaturecenter.org 517-376-9790 for scheduling and pricing information. Rates vary based on length of visit and programs selected.